The Kiska is our most popular design for paddlers of every level.
Whether you are on flat water or rough seas, the KISKA full Carbon Fiber kayak paddle is in its element.
Its medium-size and shape makes it ideal for paddlers big or small, which is why you’ll see it being used most commonly by outfitters, tour companies, and guides alike.
- Ideal for low and high angle paddle strokes
- Great for day excursions, long trips, and kayak expeditions
- Suitable for most ocean conditions
- Fits paddlers of every size and skill level
- Carbon fiber blades, carbon fiber shaft
Weight and Dimensions:
- 710 grams (25oz)
- Blade size – 15cm x 46cm
KISKA is also available in a four piece design, that fits in most carry-on luggage. It is also available in other material variants