The Quinsam has been develop with the low-angle paddler in mind. If you prefer to keep your paddle stroke low and wide, this is likely the style for you.
With a surface area nearly identical to the Kiska, the Quinsam still moves the same amount of water, but transfers the majority of the blade’s contact area to the tip, giving a more effective transfer of power through those low-angle strokes.
- Most ideal for a low-angle stroke
- Great for day excursions, long trips, and expeditions.
- Suitable for most ocean conditions
- Fits paddlers of all sizes and levels
- Carbon fiber blades, carbon fiber shafts
Weight and Dimensions:
- Carbon – 720grams (25oz)
- Blade size – 16.5cm x 46cm