The White Walker is our river running whitewater/big-ocean blade based off of our popular Wave Walker touring design; most at home while having fun in coastal surf, swell, and currents. It can get you through those turbulent waters with ease.
Using the same principals for our touring line, we keep our designs simple and light-weight, with the White Walker coming in at only 100 grams heavier than the Wave Walker.
With a more rigid and durable blade structure, it can hold up to the high demands and abuse it has to face in the turbulent and rocky environments of rivers and exposed ocean shorelines.
- Wide, reinforced spline for a stiffer design
- Reinforced internal fiberglass layers for greater strength and durability
- Double the reinforcement at the tip for added protection on rocks
- Unique shape with downward asymmetric trim and a wide power-face ensuring greater contact with the water when using an aggressive high-angle stroke.
- Ideal for all whitewater conditions – whether that be river running, play boating, creeking, or tidal surfing
- White fiberglass blades, carbon fiber shaft
WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS
- Elite – 880 grams (29oz)
- Blade size—20cm x 47cm
*Fiberglass shaft shown.