The Kiska is our most popular design for paddlers of every level.
Whether you are on flat water or rough seas, the Kiska kayak paddle is in its element.
Its medium-size and shape makes it ideal for paddlers big or small, which is why you’ll see it being used most commonly by outfitters, tour companies, and guides alike.
- Ideal for low and high angle paddle strokes
- Great for day excursions, long trips, and kayak expeditions
- Suitable for most ocean conditions
- Fits paddlers of every size and skill level
- White fiberglass blades, carbon fiber shaft
Weight and Dimensions:
- 800 grams (28oz)
- Blade size – 15cm x 46cm