The Kiska is our most popular design for paddlers of every level.
Whether you are on flat water or rough seas, the Kiska is in its element.
Its medium-size and shape makes it ideal for paddlers big or small, which is why you’ll see it being used most commonly by outfitters, tour companies, and guides alike.
- Ideal for low and high angle strokes
- Great for day excursions, long trips, and expeditions
- Suitable for most ocean conditions
- Fits paddlers of every size and skill level
- White fiberglass blades, black fiberglass shaft
Weight and Dimensions:
- 840 grams (29oz) in Fiberglass
- Blade size – 15cm x 46cm
*Kiska Elite shown