The White Walker is our river running whitewater/big-ocean blade based off of our popular Wave Walker touring design; most at home while having fun in coastal surf, swell, and currents. It can get you through those turbulent waters with ease.
Using the same principals for our touring line, we keep our designs simple and light-weight, with the White Walker coming in at only 100 grams heavier than the Wave Walker.
With a more rigid and durable blade structure, it can hold up to the high demands and abuse it has to face in the turbulent and rocky environments of rivers and exposed ocean shorelines.
The Carbon Fiber blades now include two full internal layers of Basalt Fiber, a strong abrasion resistant material that improves edge retention while maintaining a light weight. When partnered with our glass reinforced Carbon Fiber shafts, you get the perfect balance of weight, strength, and performance.
- Wide, reinforced spline for a stiffer design
- Reinforced internal fiberglass layers for greater strength and durability
- Full internal Basalt reinforcement in Carbon Fiber blades for increased edge retention.
- Double the reinforcement at the tip with a blunted shape for added protection on rocks
- Ideal for all whitewater conditions – whether that be river running, play boating, creeking, or tidal surfing
- Carbon fiber basalt reinforced blades, carbon fiber shaft
WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS
- Carbon Fiber – 825 grams (29oz)
- Blade size—20cm x 47cm